The MBE Summit has brought academia, government, and industry experts together for 10 years to share the challenges, implementation issues, and lessons learned in design, manufacturing, quality assurance, and sustainment of products and processes where a Model-Based approach is used. This includes all aspects of the product lifecycle from design, manufacturing, quality assurance, and sustainment of products, where a digital 3D model acts as the authoritative source of information.
QIF Summit (by DMSC)
We have been gathering those people and organizations interested in developing an open standard to facilitate the seamless movement of a model-based definition and manufacturing quality data. Quality of Information Framework 3.0 is a structured way to achieve that objective. We invite everyone interested in the standard and who wants to help improve and expand it to join us at this year’s QIF summit by DMSC.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- Sponsorship is for both shows and will span three days, Tuesday through Thursday, with an expected number of attendees at a maximum of 200.
- All sponsors must be Event Sponsors ($3,500 level). The reception and Lanyards are optional add-ons to the event sponsorship.
- There can be more than one sponsor for receptions, and they can share the cost of the Reception Sponsor level.
- Sponsorship payments must be paid in full and are non-refundable 30 days before the event.
- The Receptions and the Event Sponsors’ tables will be in the MxD Atrium. Exhibit Tables will be assigned on a first-commitment basis.
MBE Summit, featuring technical content organized by NIST, will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday (April 16 and 17).
QIF Summit, featuring technical content organized by the Digital Metrology Standards Consortium and NIST, will be on Thursday and half day on Friday (April 18 and 19).
Registration for the event will open February 5, 2024 at 12:00pm CST.