- This event has passed.
ISO TC 184
June 12, 2023 - June 15, 2023
The International Standards Organization will host the ISO TC 184 event in Paris (Saint-Denis, France) June 12 – 15, 2023. The event will include the Plenary Meeting of ISO/TC 184 and its subcommittees, working groups, and task forces.
ISO invites you to join them for a day of collaboration, dialogue and action as they bring industry, standards developers, and an international set of standards organizations together for Cavalcade Day on June 14th. Hosted during the Plenary sessions of its subcommittees and working groups, Cavalcade Day provides a rich backdrop against which important questions regarding the future roadmaps of industrial automation standards are considered.
Containing both a lecture and workshop format, Cavalcade Day is an engaging, high energy exercise.
Agenda will explore key questions regarding digital transformation:
- How is digital transformation different from what we are doing today?
- What do we mean by the digital transformation of an enterprise?
- What is the role of a standard in digital
- What is the role of quality in digital transformation?
- How will the digital transformation of standards support industrial needs ?
- How will the landscape of interoperability change after digital transformation?
DMSC will be represented: Jennifer Herron, Action Engineering CEO and DMSC Board Member, has been designated as an official DMSC Liaison to ISO.
For more details, visit the event website, or read the DMSC article on the ISO TC 184 event.