QIF 4.0 Working Group
November 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
The newly formed QIF 4.0 Working Group (WG) was activated in Q4-2022. The WG meets 1-hour the first and third Monday at 2pm ET and will continue with that cadence until further notice.
Daniel Campbell (Capvidia), QIF 4.0 WG Chair
Dr. Tom Kramer, QIF 4.0 WG Project Manager
As the WG team identifies and tackles documented QIF issues, a set of peripheral Subject Matter WGs have been initiated or re-activated. It is expected that content from these WGs will be integrated into the completed QIF 4.0 standard upgrade. These new/re-activated working groups include:
• Non-Contact Measurement WG – Chair; Larry Bergquist (SPD)
• QIF Plans WG – Chair; Curtis Brown (Honeywell)
• Process Control WG – Co-Chairs; Larry Maggiano/Peter Rau (Mitutoyo America)
• Measurement Resources WG – Ed Morse (UNCC)
• Model-Based Definition WG – Daniel Campbell (Capvidia)
• Functional Testing WG – Sam Gambrell (Lockheed Martin)
Review other DMSC news articles for additional updates on the development of the next generation of QIF.
Contact DMSC Executive Director Mark Thomas for additional information and access to the meeting link: