The DMSC is pleased to announce that the September General Membership meeting will be held in-person at IMTS on Tuesday, September 13 @ 4pm CT in Room E353C, East Building at McCormick Place. Since some members will not be able to participant in-person, the meeting will also be live-streamed as a GoToMeeting. Questions/comments can be directed to the facilitator via meeting chat.
The meeting agenda will be abbreviated, as the event is planned as a meeting/social mixer with refreshments and hors d’oeuvres being served.
General Membership meeting agenda:
- Welcome / Introductions – Curtis Brown, DMSC President
- State of the DMSC – Mark Thomas, DMSC Executive Director
- Next QIF Version Study Highlights – Tom Kramer, QIF Consultant
- DMSC Recognition – Rosemary Astheimer, Director & Curtis Brown, President
- Q&A – DMSC Board of Directors
- Mixer – all
DMSC welcomes all DMSC members and QIF interested individuals to attend! Contact Mark Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.